Be In The Know
You can help research go faster.
Whether it’s a study on Inflammatory Bowel Disease, pregnancy, or aging, we can all learn together.
Take a look at the open uBiome studies below.
Join in today.
How it works
We'll send you a home sampling kit that takes less than 2 minutes to use (and is not gross). It's super easy!
Our lab uses cutting-edge next generation DNA sequencing technology to identify your bacteria.
uBiome will share our study findings with participants and scientists, to help research go faster.
More Requested Studies
These and other projects are in our idea box. Tell us your study idea here!
- Before and after hand washing, to see how effective it really is
- What’s in that goo that comes out of your eyes in the morning?
- Before and after colonoscopy
- Chronic sinusitis
- Transition to gluten-free
- Patients with recurrent C. diff infection
- Rosacea patients, both skin and gut microbiomes
- The Hashimoto thyroiditis microbiome
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Eat Right For Your Blood Type diet
- Gut bacteria and sleep deprivation
- The bacteria on money
- Antibiotics: before, during, and after
- The effect of wifi, Bluetooth, radio waves, nfc, and wireless charging on bacteria growth
- Synthetic fertilized food vs Organic vs Hydroponic
- SSRI medication
- Breastfeeding vs. formula
- The effect of household cleaning products
- Which probiotics actually work?
- Autoimmune disease
- The 5-second rule: true or false?